Support Specialist – Digital Media
New York, NY
What we need
Mediaocean is looking for a highly skilled digital specialist to identify, research and resolve application issues reported by clients. This role provides a value-added service for our clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to work cross-functionally with Account Management, Product Development and Quality Assurance, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
- Interpret and resolve tier-two client user requests concerning Mediaocean system use.
- Manage and monitor escalated system issues.
- Serve as a proficient analyst for our clients; delving into client processes and serving as the expert from a functional level.
- Conduct user trainings and/or on-site support to ensure clients are confident and knowledgeable on our systems.
- Interact daily with planners, buyers, traffic, vendor clearance and client accounting staff.
- Support our applications by testing our technology and updating support documentation.
- Manage administrative tasks related to supporting system applications.
What you’ll bring to the job
- 3-5 years Digital Advertising Media experience in a client-facing role with a firm understanding of the following concepts:
- Digital agency workflow
- Digital terminology
- Ad server interfaces
- Experience with agency systems, ad servers or related software/applications preferred
- Experience supporting clients on-site
- Experience working with Product and QA teams to troubleshoot, test and improve products
- Proven ability to meet and often exceed support standards
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, manage client expectations and deliver on-time with accuracy
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel to client sites for training (up to15%)
- Bachelor’s degree
What we would also like to see
- Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance
- A proactive and innovative problem solver
- If you’re ready to be part of something exciting, please apply online.