To learn more about using Mediaocean solutions for your business, contact email@example.com.
Media buying & planning
Mediaocean’s media buying & planning solutions are for agencies (enterprise, midsize or small) and advertisers.
Manage the entire media buying lifecycle—from plan to buy to optimization, reconciliation and reporting—across every media channel
Conduct research, evaluate proposals, create buys, send orders and handle revisions all in the same place. Evaluate your media results and manage your invoices. Share information across your company. Spend more time on the work that makes a real difference to advertisers.
Manage media across all channels
- Manage all media channels: TV, syndication, digital (display, search, social), out-of-home, print, radio, cable, unwired, and direct response.
- Carry out state-of-the-art analyses across unlimited businesses within holding companies.
- Handle all aspects of client billing and vendor payments—all Mediaocean media systems integrate completely with robust client accounting.
- Manage orders electronically and synchronize with media sellers: DARE, REDI, XML, CARIA, J-ET and more.
- Work with a robust digital suite, including electronic transacting systems for digital media, RFP response and two-way order revisions.
- Benefit from seamless connection with a fully-integrated production and accounting system.
Flexible and scalable
- Integrate easily with third-party providers using highly interoperable technology.
- Report in detail, in real time, and customize your reports to suit your needs.
Analytics & reporting
A new level of reporting intelligence for a new era of media
View financial activity and analyze business performance, right on your desktop.
Manage media more intelligently than ever before
- Get customized, real-time reporting and calculations on the fly.
- Easily incorporate information from all major third-party sources.
- Get a full 360˚ view across digital and traditional media activity—for analysis that’s both holistic and highly granular.
- Gain critical cross-agency insights within holding companies.
- Make the most of data tools to create reports with senior management in mind—drill down to corporate, subsidiary or business unit level data, on the fly.
- Easily export reports in a variety of formats to share throughout your organization and with your clients.
Media sales (US)
Share inventory with a media buying community representing nearly $100B in spending
Mediaocean inventory management platforms revolutionize media sales, putting your business in direct contact with Mediaocean’s media buying management partners, representing more than $100B in annual transactions globally.
TV & radio
Mediaocean TV and radio sales platforms handle everything from demographic research to order management and posting—offering the perfect tool for station groups and local station sales.
Improve communication with buyers
- Communicate with buyers and stations electronically: receive orders and send proposals electronically. EDI protocols include DARE, TVBxml.
- Benefit from easy online station connectivity through web-based connection: reps and stations communicate without extra hardware, software or IT staff, helping local stations get up and running quickly.
Powerful sales intelligence
- Use tools for research and proposal, budgeting, sales management and more: conduct all your work in a single system.
- Generate sales management reports: easily analyze your business.
Seamless, efficient workflow
- Process orders more quickly and efficiently; all orders arrive in a single inbox, flagged with their status.
- Receive exact times data electronically for pre-posting, and easily post spots that ran for your agency clients.
- Get invoice data electronically for easy post-buy analysis.
- See a complete audit trail: save earlier versions of an order, track the status and history of all orders and offers.
Digital planning for a digital world
Mediaocean digital media sales technologies offer single-point, simplified communications between advertiser and publishers that eliminate the need for time-consuming phone calls, faxes and complicated email strings. Welcome to a new era of direct communication between media sellers and buyers.
- Handle entire digital campaigns, from plan to bill, from a single platform.
- Streamline the buy process: electronically manage RFPs, proposals, order revisions, in-flight optimization, and insertion orders (IOs).
- Save costs on high-volume, low-revenue inventory—optimized for handling bulk transactions.
- Manage across platforms, interfaces, and countries.
- Full integration with any ad server, large or small.
- Manage spend globally—currency-agnostic platforms.
- Work from anywhere with a browser-based interface.
Delivering multichannel creative takes a robust workflow. Mediaocean provides the production tools to get the job done well.
- Manage all your production expenses in one place. The account team and project managers know when to step in if there’s a danger costs will overrun.
- Get estimates, orders, expenses, timesheets and third-party costs onto the system quickly—to enable fast approvals and reconciliation, and get the work done more efficiently.
Mediaocean gives you control over financials like no other provider in the industry. You can manage business data, and find solutions for billing, accounting, workforce time management, and much more:
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- production billing
- client profitability
- employee utilization
- expense analysis
Powerful data analysis across the entire business
- Get information across all media channels, nationally and locally.
- Use data tools to create reports with senior management in mind: drill down to corporate, subsidiary or business unit level data, on the fly.
- View financial activity in real time—quickly and easily track business performance.
- Integrate client and general accounting to keep all your financials synchronized.
Flexible, powerful workflow
- Access web-based software from anywhere.
- Report on an ad-hoc basis.
- Use spreadsheet-based interfaces.
- Analyze data from different perspectives, and save layouts as templates for future use.
- Share data in many formats, including pdf, html, Excel and csv.