(Effective as of May 2016)
Use of the Site
- use the Site for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party;
- frame or hyperlink the Site or any portion thereof;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site or any copy thereof;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or hack the Site or to defeat or overcome any security measures, encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by Mediaocean with respect to the Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Mediaocean;
- use the Site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Risks You Assume
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate information, we may not promptly update or correct the Site even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we are not responsible for any action that you take or decision you make in reliance on any information contained in the Site.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement applies only to the Site and not to other websites that may be accessible from the Site and Mediaocean shall not be responsible for the content of any third-party website accessible from the Site. Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third party endorsement of, sponsorship by or affiliation with Mediaocean. If you access any third-party website through the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk and we encourage you to review the privacy policies and user agreements of all other websites that you visit as such policies and agreements will govern your use of those websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY MEDIAOCEAN, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. MEDIAOCEAN FURTHER DOES REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW.
Limitation of Liability
You have the right to stop using the Site, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to suspend or terminate your access to the Site without needing to have or to give a reason.