We’re proud to share that Mediaocean has been listed on the Constellation ShortList for Social Advertising Management Q1 2022.
The Constellation ShortList highlights key players when considering investments across a wide range of areas, including HR tech, healthcare, AI, marketing, customer experience, analytics, machine learning, and more.
The full program offers technology buyers a list of offerings to consider in their pursuit of digital transformation. The lists are updated once every six months to a year, depending on the category. Constellation Research’s goal is to match rapidly changing requirements with customer needs and demand.
Solutions on the Constellation ShortList are selected by Constellation analysts through a research process that includes client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
Constellation considers the following key criteria for all solutions:
- Tools to upload, iterate and manage creative assets
- Buying, serving and monitoring placements on more than one platform
- Workflows and platforms purpose built for cross-functional collaboration
- Content management, creative production and personalization tools
- Support across multiple forms of content and formats of display
- Audience segmentation
- In-flight optimization and measurement
- Analytics, measurement and reporting
- Application of ML or AI techniques to boost automation, analyze campaign outcomes and recommend content, audiences and actions
We’re very pleased to be included and encourage you to visit the Constellation ShortList for Social Advertising Management Q1 2022 for the full list and further details.
You can also read this week’s Mediaocean Social press release to learn more about our new tools for scaled creative production, personalized ad automation, and social ads management.