Welcome to the Summer of Sport hub
The best marketers and athletes have a lot in common, including improvement through practice, flexibility, and reliance on data for optimum performance. Our summer of sport webinar and companion report will improve your game.
The Omnichannel Imperative: Summer of Sport Webinar
Hear from industry experts across TV and social, including Katie Gilsenan (Trends Manager at GWI), David Grainger (Chief Strategy Officer at iProspect UK), Cal Knight (Head of Global Agency & Platform Solutions at Twitter), Rachel Lyall (Director of Marketing, EMEA & APAC at Mediaocean), and Stuart Smith (EVP, Customer Success at Mediaocean).
Watch the recording to see our panel discuss:
- The challenges for marketers ahead of the Summer of Sport
- The opportunities for advertisers with hybrid sporting events
- Practical tips and strategies to reach your audience
Fill out the form to the right to watch the recording of our Summer of Sport webinar.
Summer of Sport Report
This summer, there are so many new opportunities for engaging sports fans at home through digital channels. An omnichannel approach combined with better instincts for reactive marketing greatly increase your odds of winning the season.
Download the report and learn more about:
- Strategies for reaching your audience and capturing their attention
- How to train yourself to find those special “in-the-moment” moments during live sporting events
- How the best marketers always manage to wow the crowds
The main events
UEFA EURO 2021
The 2021 UEFA European football championship
The most prestigious and oldest tennis tournament in the world.
Major international multi-sport event normally held once every four years.